Sunday, April 25, 2021

Your Life Has Beautiful Meaning

Whenever my life felt meaningless there was always a disgust at that feeling. Why would that be? It seems that the natural revulsion we experience is due to the meaningless being untrue. Our deepest nature is telling us that we are seeing something wrong. If there is a "natural" state, it is not meaninglessness. 

I do not always experience beauty. But I got an insight into this after an ecstatic mystical experience. I could not stay in the ecstasy because there was no "me" there. As the ecstasy faded, I got a direct input of truth. An inner perception gave me this pronouncement. "You are always surrounded by absolute beauty, always have been, and always will be, whether you are aware of it or not." 

That notification was a direct message about the truth of existence. It is Absolute beauty whether we recognize it or not. When I see beauty I am grateful. When I don't see beauty, I know it is still there. 


4 comments:

Ananda said...

"When I see beauty I am grateful. When I don't see beauty, I know it is still there."

Beautiful ❤

catherine said...

I don't know if this is relevant to your post dear Maury, but it's got me thinking: Beauty = love

Maury Lee said...

Thanks Ananda.

Maury Lee said...

Catherine, I totally agree with you.