I spent the night in the emergency room awhile back with an apparent heart attack. But after all the tests, nothing. They could not tell me what it was. They did say it wasn't a physical heart attach.
I did some research online and the only thing I could come up with (same symptoms, experience) was a heart chakra opening. Since then I've had a lot of Kundalini experiences. They are strange, and are not related to any outside cause. Something internal is going on.
My right arm has been itching like crazy. It wakes me up every night and I have to put on Calamine lotion. The itching is not just on the surface, but all the way into the muscle. Along with this is a sensation like a string, thin as a spider's web, crawling up my arm very fast.
For the last week I've had very tense shoulders and a stiff neck. There is a pressure, very strong at the base of my neck, and my head feels like it is going to explode. Not a headache that is acute, but the sensation of pressure. Intense, pressure, like my head is more full than the skull can contain. There is a fogginess, a spaciness that accompanies this.
If it is Kundalini, I don't know, but here are the sensations I had:
Kundalini sensations I have had.
1. Cramping of my big toes. Severe cramping where my toe pulls in or out. This happens in the night and it does wake me up.
2. Dreams have been very different. Not related to day to day activities.
3. Severe burning in my right arm. The burning seems to be in the muscle itself, but then expresses on the skin in small bumps, randomly spread over my upper arm. This wakes me up at night, but does not bother me much during the day.
The scratching I've done has broken the skin and looks like sores, but not severe. The itching is so intense that I have kept a bottle of Caladryl by my bed. I put it on when I wake up, and it soothes the itch enough to let me go back to sleep. However, the itch seems to be in the arm muscle, inside the muscle, not just on the skin.
4. I feel energy in my legs. Enough to keep me awake or wake me up. I purposely tense my legs and release, tense and release. This seems to dissipate the energy and I can return to sleep. One morning I felt very sore in the calves which indicates that the cramping and releasing I had been doing was quite strong.
5. I have felt tremendous pressure in my head. Like my head was over full of something, but I can't tell what. It's a pressure, like the brain is filling up with something beyond its capacity to hold it.
6. The back of my neck, at the base of my skull, near the spine, and my upper shoulders are very stiff when I wake up. Gets better during the day, but then returns after a night sleep.
7. My eyes seem not to work right. They don't seem to want to focus.
8. I've had some itching on the top of my scalp, but not severe like in my right arm.
9. Wake up in the morning not feeling rested. Head very spacey. Feel like I've come from a different world. Like my body didn't want to work.
10. Had a lot of cold sensation, like I just can't get warm. With all the various sensations, I've wondered if I should go back to the doctor. But since they found nothing after the heart chakra opening, don't think they would know anything about what was going on with me.
11. Had sensations of my stomach being bloated. The tiredness made me want to eat and I put on some weight - stomach protruding.
12. Sometimes hear a ringing, buzzing sort of sound in my ears. Not often.
13. Boated stomach, like there is something there filling it up and pushing it out. It is not from overeating.