Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Surrender Leaves Nothing But Love

This body is here and I am well aware of it, but I am not this body. I have a body. It is not the same body I had years ago, so it is obvious that it is not who I am.

And this personality that I seem to be stuck with is here, but it is not who I am. It used to be different, not so subtle, more critical, and not as forgiving as it is now - both of self and others.

No matter where I look I don't seem to be able to pinpoint myself. Where am I but everywhere?

No perfection in this bodymind from the human perspective, yet perfection is here and all around.

Surrender leaves nothing but love. Can't you feel it?


Rizal Affif said...

Aih--very nice!

Maury Lee said...

Rizal: Thanks for commenting. You put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

What can we learn from a perfect bodymind? Due to our body and mind are unperfect, we have a chance to learn.
Most people are ignorant to chase for the enlightenment without an experience teacher, who has got through the whole process of enlightenment. As a result, those people force to slow down their emotions and movements or they feel uncomfortable.
Find a way to buy yourself out of this kind of situtation. You will realize that how much we have not learned.