Thursday, February 20, 2020

Live and let God

Since we didn't create ourselves, the Absolute is the doer. When you realize the Absolute as your true identify there is no question of free will or not. The Absolute does what it wills and there is no question of bondage or freedom. Meaning comes from being That.

I don't worry about what is the meaning of life. Since the The Absolute created all this, it must be getting something out of it. I don't know what the purpose of this life is, but it's not my problem. I just live my life as best I can; as morally as I can, and that's it. If the Absolute wants me to do something, it will happen. It's peaceful living this way. It's sort of confirmation of the phrase, "Live and let God." 

2 comments:

Vandana Bakshi said...

Thank you

Maury Lee said...

Vandana, you're so sweet! It's nice to get a 'thank you' now and then for my writing. God bless you. Maury