Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Fundamental Awareness

The one thing you cannot deny is that you exist. To know you exist is to be conscious. All your knowing is because you are conscious. Consciousness is fundamental. The world you see is only in consciousness. Therefore, you and the world are an appearance in fundamental awareness. That universal mind, or awareness is what you really are. As that, you can never die. The body you identified with is just a temporary focal point for experience. 

The I of a donkey is filtered through a donkey brain. The I of a tiger if filtered through a tiger brain. The I of a person is filtered through a human brain. The I of each is the same simple awareness, just filtered through a different lens. That universal I is what you are, and not fundamentally separate from all life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring and deep, thank you for your posts.